Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Greek God

I realized of late that I'm a Greek God of sorts...
Now, now... hold onto your horses... I didn't mean in the classical sense. Just how people perceive me...

So when I talk to people, I have a tendency of being a little fast in terms of talking... some may even say I have verbal diarrhea.
So when I'm talking at that pace, people say that they don't understand me, and it's all GREEK to them.

Also, when people see me, their first reaction is, "Oh My God, he's coming towards us. Please God, don't come towards us."

Hence, putting statement A and Statement B together, I think I'm pretty much a Greek God.


Disclaimer: I have no rights over the images used in the blog/post, and have used them with no intention to distribute them or make any money out of them.

1 comment:

  1. ...accidentally stumbled across your blog...and I must say, very interesting! :) just happened to observe that it's been over a year since you "blogg-ed"...keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete